MES Institutions

MES Institutions

M.E.S Institutions

MES PU COLLEGE of Arts, Commerce & Science was started as an intermediate college in the year 1956. In the year 1958 it was upgraded as a first grade college. Further on, in the year 2001 the college was bifurcated as a separate PU college.

MES DEGREE COLLEGE came into existence as a first grade college in the year 1958. Post bifurcation in 2001 the college become an independent degree college. PG center in Mathematica was established in 1986. PG center in Kannada was established in 2005.

MES Teachers College whose motto is Seek to Excel was founded in 1958 opposite the main college. Later it was shifted to the ‘Brahmi’ campus. Presently the college is located in Rajajinagar in a serene scenic landscape.

M. E. S. Kishora Kendra was born to realize the founder’s dream of providing good education, starting from the Pre-primary education level itself. It was started in 1979. In 1993, a Pre University College was added to M E S Kishora Kendra, which is functioning in the campus called Brahmi

MES Samskrutha Patashala established in the year 1984 is functioning in the Brahmi campus.

MES Evening College was started in the year 1975 in the main college campus.

Post Graduate Diploma Institute in Management studies commenced in 1986 in the main campus.

MES Kalavedhi- the cultural wing of MES organization was established in 1995 and is functioning as a premier cultural organization of the city.

MES Rangashale , which offers diploma courses in drama, was founded in 2001 to promote dramatic talent in students.

M. E. S. Vidyasagara Prof.M.P.L.Sastry Pre-University College, was established by M.E.S in 2002 at II Block, Rajajinagar to cater to the demand for quality education in Rajajinagar area. 

MES Public school – affiliated to ICSE Board- was established at Vidhyaranyapura campus in the year 2002.

MES. Prof.B.R.Subba Rao Pre-University College was established at Vidhyaranyapura campus in the year 2003.

MES Institute of Management was established at the Rajajinagar campus in the year 2006.